Thursday, May 22, 2014

An Open Heart For A Hungry Soul


Photos from: Iligan house and FMSC Blog

I hope the government of this country would do something to fight hunger and malnutrition, instead of passing a sh^tty bill/law that not everyone would benefit, and why they just can't stop in being corrupt and selfish, why they don't just help these naive and innocent kids instead? 

Maybe I'm just a simple human being, I may not as powerful as they are, or as rich as they are, but I know to myself that If could just have the opportunity and resources to help these kids, I would wholeheartedly. and I wont let these stup^d as^ho0les touch these kids and harm them. I wont let them see the selfishness of these people.

Maybe a small help or kindness that we could give to them would be a big difference for their life, but in reality it wouldn't be enough to change this wicked world who has been run by hilarious and selfish monsters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment